Family and Lactation Services
See below for a list of family services and lactation rooms available to you. For a free milk storage cooler bag, contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org. For rooms requiring badge access, please send a request for access to: CRMCClinicalLearningEnvironment@communitymedical.org
- Annex (2nd floor) – Requires door code: 9-6-3
- TCCB (4th floor) – Badge access is required.
Equipped with: refrigerator and comfortable chair
- Across from Room 2501/2502 (5th floor) – Badge access is required.
- Old Concierge Office (Across from Staffing Office and & R.T. Break Room, outside the ICU staff double doors). – Badge access is required
Equipped with: comfortable seating and power outlet. Each room has two spaces separated by curtains.
- Door 21.091A (2nd floor) – Badge access is required.
Sittercity, Back-Up Care, Nanny Placement Services, and Tutoring/Test Prep
A variety of resources to help you find caregivers that fit your needs. Please check eligibility requirements.
Child Care and Adult Care Resources in Fresno/Fresno County
A collection of resources within Fresno and Fresno County for child care and adult care services.
Pumping & Returning Workshop
Developed for UCSF employees and students, this monthly workshop will guide you through lactation topics for when you’re ready to return to campus!