Jason Gravano, PhD
Jason Gravano, Ph.D. earned his Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology from University of Florida and completed his Internship at Emory and Postdoctoral Fellowship in Clinical Neuropsychology at University of California, Davis.
His professional interests include the comprehensive neuropsychological assessment of brain disorders including progressive neurodegenerative conditions (e.g., Alzheimer’s, Lewy Body, Parkinsonism, FTD), acute disorders (e.g., Stroke, TBI) and other conditions affecting brain function. He specializes in adult and geriatric neuropsychology. He has trained in the cognitive rehabilitation of attention, memory, and executive function.
Dr. Gravano has taught Neuropsychology and Clinical Psychology at University of Florida.
He is a member of the American Psychological Association, Division 40.
His hobbies include canoeing, hiking, and rock climbing.
Education & Medical Training
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Clinical Neuropsychology; University of California, Davis
- Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology; University of Florida
- Predoctoral Internship in Neuropsychology; Emory School of Medicine
- Certificate in Gerontology; University of Florida
- Master of Science in Psychology; University of Florida
- Psychology, Clinical Emphasis B.S. summa cum laude; University of California, San Diego