Felice Lin, MD
Felice Lin, MD, is fellowship trained in advanced heart failure, heart transplant, and cardiovascular care.
Dr. Lin attended the University of California, Berkeley to receive her Bachelor of Arts in molecular cell biology. She then went on to earn her Doctor of Medicine from the University of Texas Medical Branch. Upon achievement of her degree, Dr. Lin completed an Internal Medicine residency at the University of California, San Diego. Dr. Lin then completed a Cardiovascular fellowship and Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant fellowship both at the University of California, San Diego.
Dr. Lin’s professional interests include amyloidosis, cardiomyopathy, heart transplantation, cardiac allograft vasculopathy, and mechanical circulatory support devices.
As an active member of the cardiovascular care community, Dr. Lin has been published numerous times in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology and the Annals of Internal Medicine. Dr. Lin is also a member of the Heart Failure Society of America and the American College of Cardiology.
If you asked Dr. Lin what her favorite course in medical school was she would say gross anatomy because of the hands-on experience. If Dr. Lin did not go to medical school she would have most likely become a lab researcher.
Dr. Lin is fluent in Mandarin.
Education and Training
- Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant Fellowship; University of California, San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Cardiovascular Fellowship; University of California, San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Internal Medicine Residency; University of California, San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Doctor of Medicine; University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX
- Bachelor of Arts, Molecular Cell Biology; University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
Licensure & Certifications
- Board Certified — Internal Medicine
- Board Certified — Cardiovascular Disease