Pediatrics Research Program
The goal of our research team is to develop infrastructures and environment that encourage faculty and residents to collaborate in research and scholarly projects while continuing to emphasize academic mentoring, and fostering research relationships in the medical community and beyond.
UCSF Fresno has a variety of unique strengths that have influenced our program values:
- Emphasizing applicable science to better serve diverse pediatric populations
- Continually advancing Quality Improvement practices and policies in Pediatrics, and
- Addressing the health and well-being of children in the urban and rural regions of Central California.
Our research program provides a broad-range support for our residents in research and scholarly works, including:
- Interactive lectures and small group seminars on research and quality improvement.
- Close mentorship by faculty experts.
- Support for the completion and presentation of a scholarly project.
For more information, contact our Research Program Director:
Chokechai (Chai) Rongkavilit, MD, FAAP
Research and Publications Core Committee