The goal of our research team is to develop infrastructures and environment that encourage faculty and residents to collaborate in research and scholarly projects while continuing to emphasize academic mentoring, and fostering research relationships in the medical community and beyond.
UCSF Fresno has a variety of unique strengths that have influenced our program values:
- Addressing the health and well-being of children and families in the urban and rural regions of Central California.
- Continually advancing Quality Improvement practices and policies in Pediatrics, and
- Emphasizing applicable science to better serve diverse pediatric populations
Our research program provides a broad-range support for our residents in research and scholarly works, including:
- Interactive lectures and small group seminars on research and quality improvement.
- Close mentorship by faculty experts.
- Support for the completion and presentation of a scholarly project.
For more information, contact our Research Program Director:
Chokechai (Chai) Rongkavilit, MD, FAAP
Carmel Western Resident Conference