- Training is based at the highest volume Level I Trauma Center in the State of California.
- Our catchment area population of 4.3 million provides residents with a truly robust and diverse clinical experience.
- Balance: Every orthopaedic sub-specialty is represented by fellowship-trained faculty.
- With a faculty to resident ratio greater than 2:1, residents experience a high level of direct, 1:1 interaction with attendings, particularly in the operating room.
- A program philosophy that promotes a graduated increase of autonomy, with the goal of producing independent surgeons confident in their technical abilities.