NEW TO AREA
We hope the following websites will assist you in your relocation to Fresno.
Information about arriving, getting settled, and general information.
- Department of Motor Vehicles (Car Registration/Drivers License)
- DMV Information for Persons New to California
California state law requires that you register your car within 20 days if it is currently registered in another state OR if your ‘out-of-state’ registration has expired; register your car as soon as it comes into California. If you become a California resident, you must get a California driver license within 10 days
- Voter Registration
Residency is established by voting in a California election, paying resident tuition, filing for a homeowner’s property tax exemption, or any other privilege or benefit not ordinarily extended to nonresidents.
- USPS Change of Address (United States Postal Service)
- PG&E (electric provider for Fresno & Clovis)
- Top employers in Fresno
- Other Area Employers
Information About the Fresno/Clovis Area
The Fresno/Clovis area has a lot to offer. Learn more about the food, music, activities, resources, and more.
- Fresno/Clovis Convention & Visitors Bureau
- City of Fresno
- City of Clovis
- Fresno Chamber of Commerce
- Clovis Chamber of Commerce
- Information about Fresno
- Information about Clovis
- Visit Clovis
- Experience Clovis
- Public Transportation
If you have any suggested resources that will help future housestaff, please email firstname.lastname@example.org