TYLENOL® Future Care Scholarship
The Makers of TYLENOL® are excited to support students studying to be health care providers. Learn more about TYLENOL® Future Care Scholarship and meet last years recipients.
Be a resident of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico or the District of Columbia
Who is eligible to apply?
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship:
- If the applicant is an undergraduate student: must have completed at least one year of undergraduate course study by the
Spring of 2018 at an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational –technical school. You must provide
proof of enrollment to a health education, medical school, public health, nursing, and/or pharmacy degree program.
- If the applicant is a graduate student: must provide proof of enrollment to a graduate program in health education,
medical school, public health, nursing, and/or pharmacy degree program.
- Must have one or more years of school remaining
- Scholarships will be awarded to students and practitioners who are seeking a degree to actively treat patients.
- Employees of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division, ISTS, Inc., their affiliates,
subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and the families of each are not eligible.
When is the application deadline?
June 28, 2018
|Nick Mejia (class of 2010) graduated with a Bachelors in Public Health from Fresno State and onward to a Master’s program|
|Nick Mejia(class of 2013) currently attends Georgetown University. He is on his way to Wall Street in NYC at the invitation of Merrill Lynch for Diversity Forum before heading to Nicaragua for a summer internship. He was recently accepted into the MLT elite corporate executive program.|