What is offered to Junior Doctors Academy students:
- Special classes emphasizing health professions with credentialed teachers adept at teaching academic achievement skills.
- Enrichment opportunities in science, mathematics, and/or language arts.
Lessons and guidance for college preparation and planning through the CollegeEd curriculum.
- Tutoring by college students provided at school specifically for JDA students.
- Guest speakers on topics related to high school, college and health careers.
- Study trips to colleges and universities, science exhibits, and health facilities.
- Summer enrichment program.
- Resources and information for parents.