Salary and Benefits The incoming fellow’s salary is currently $63,879.00. In addition, fellows are offered a generous benefits package including healthcare, disability, life insurance, liability coverage, and retirement savings. Fellows are allotted 3 weeks of paid vacation and another week of continuing medical education (CME) time. The fellowship program will provide financial support for the following:
- Senior fellows can attend one of the infectious diseases conferences, ID WEEK, ICAAC or SHEA meeting
- Participation in an online ID epidemiology and infection prevention courses
- Attendance at the UC Davis annual ID conference
- ID board review course materials for second year fellows.
- Provide financial assistance to second year fellows for an international rotation
- Housing at UCSF for the transplant rotation in ID.
- Annual stipend of $500.00 for CME activities and supplies
Parking is provided for free at all our hospital sites. Breakfast and lunch are also provided free of charge at the CRMC Physicians Resource Center. In addition, at fellows have access to the gymnasium onsite at CRMC. Click here for general overall Salary and Benefit information