Scholarship and research is an important aspect of our residency and fellowship training programs. Clinical research is supported through the UCSF Fresno Center for Clinical Studies. Faculty, fellows, and residents at the UCSF Fresno programs have access to:
- Physical and electronic access to UCSF library and UC holdings
- An on-site Clinical Research Center with a full time research dean, statisticians, research assistants, and faculty.
- A Center for Academic Technology to create educational media, posters, and presentations
- Financial support for invited conference presentations
- Fellows and residents are also encouraged to take the UCSF Clinical Research Training Course offered each year in Fresno.