Click the links below to view the 2020 Liver Expo Video Recordings
Intro and Dr. Roytman Presentation
Dr. Haight Presentation
Kristen Coleman Presentation and Panel Discussion
Trelio Cooking Demonstration
Click the links below to view the 2020 Liver Expo Presentation Materials
Is Your Liver Well?
Presented by Marina Roytman, MD, FACP
Diet and Fatty Liver Disease
Presented by Kristen Coleman, RD, CNSC
2020 Liver Expo Virtual Brochure
Marina Roytman, MD, FACP
- Professor of Clinical Medicine, UCSF
- Liver Program Director, UCSF Fresno
University Centers of Excellence Provider
Marina Roytman, M.D., FACP, is board certified in Internal Medicine and fellowship trained in Medical Education.
Her interests include viral hepatitis, drug induced liver injury, autoimmune hepatitis, and medical education.
She has won multiple awards for her presentations on hepatitis and drug induced liver injury. Dr. Roytman has also served as Hepatology Elective Supervisor and Hepatobiliary Journal and Research Club Moderator.
She is a member of the American Association of Study of Liver Disease and an elected fellow of the American College of Physicians.
Her hobbies include yoga, reading and creative writing. She is fluent in Russian.
Education & Medical Training
- Hawaii Medical Association Physician Leadership Development Program
- John A. Burns School of Medicine; Medical Education Fellowship
- Mount Sinai Hospital; Internal Medicine Residency
- Oregon Health Sciences University; Medical School
- University of Hawaii at Manoa; Chemistry B.A.
Certifications & Licensure
- California State Medical License
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification
Do you need a FibroScan?