All applicants are required to submit an online written application that will become available during each application cycle. Once we have reviewed your application, we will then notify you of acceptance. Application Deadline: January 11th, 2019 at 5:00 pm.
The initial application will consist of the following:
- Submitting application (link found below)
- Submitting copy of CV
- Submitting unofficial Transcript
- Submitting a copy of the CITI Program certificate stating you have completed the Human Subject Protection Training and the Good Clinical Practice Training. Register at https://about.citiprogram.org/en/homepage/ under University of California, San Francisco (ID: 1215).
Upon Approval you will need the following:
- Copy of MMR-Rubeola, Mumps, Rubella-2 vaccines OR serological testing to demonstrate immunity or signed declination.
- Copy of Varicella-2 vaccines OR serological testing to demonstrate immunity or signed declination.
- Copy of Hepatitis B documentation of immunization (series of 3 doses) OR documentation of titer OR signed declination.
- Copy of TB Skin Test (Students with a known positive TB test must provide a statement, dated within the 12 months prior to volunteering, from student’s physician stating the student is asymptomatic for TB and, if available, results of the positive skin test (including induration) or quantiferon test and the most recent CSR results.
- Copy of Pertussis vaccination or signed declination.
- Copy of Influenza (flu shot)– if student cannot provide proof of flu vaccine, student is not permitted to participate during flu season.
- Background check.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ACADEMIC RESEARCH ASSOCIATES APPLICATION FORM FOR SPRING 2019 (You will need to submit all copies requested above)