Welcome to the Alzheimer & Memory Center
At the UCSF Fresno Alzheimer & Memory Center (AMC) a multi-disciplinary team of physicians, neuropsychologists and allied health professionals is dedicated to improving the quality of life for patients and their families with Alzheimer and other memory impairments. The Alzheimer and Memory Center (AMC) is operated by the University of California, San Francisco’s Fresno Medical Education Program.
Our location is:
155 North Fresno Street
Fresno, CA 93701
If we are unable to answer your call, please leave a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Evaluate memory impairments including the diagnosis of dementia and Alzheimer disease.
- Provide resources, referrals, treatment and management plans.
- Support community physicians in the care of patients with dementia.
- Conduct clinical and basic research on dementias.
- Provide academic and community education to raise the standards of care of dementia patients.
The UCSF Fresno Alzheimer & Memory Center (AMC) is one of ten California Alzheimer Disease Centers, partially supported by the State of California. The AMC Center’s service area includes:
Fresno, Kern, Kings, Madera, Merced, Mariposa, Stanislaus, Tulare, San Luis Obispo, and Tuolumne counties.