CRMC is a 626 bed hospital that serves as the only Burn Center and Level 1 Trauma Center between Los Angeles and Sacramento. The training programs at CRMC are affiliated with the University of California, San Francisco. The 96 bed emergency department has approximately 120,000 visits per year. The four year emergency medicine residency, established in 1974, currently trains 10 residents per year. Each year, approximately 245 medical residents in eight specialties and nearly 40 fellows in 12 sub-specialties call our campus home. Approximately 250 medical students also receive training at UCSF Fresno throughout the academic year.
Clinical Job Description
- The Emergency Medicine Wilderness fellow will work a minimum of eight, eight-hour, shifts per month in the Emergency Department at CRMC.
- The Family Practice Wilderness fellow will work a minimum of eight, eight-hour, shifts per month in the Prompt Care Clinic affiliated with CRMC, and on the CRMC campus downtown.
- The fellow will be an employee of the UCSF Fresno Medical Group.
- The fellow with hold a UCSF academic promotions title: Clinical Instructor.
- Competitive salary of approximately $100,000 with benefits commensurate with clinical positions.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) annual stipend of $2,500.
- Office, computer, administrative, and research support is available.