Applicants must be a graduate of a United States or Canadian Emergency Medicine or Family and Community Medicine Residency who is board eligible (within 3 years of residency graduation) or board certified.
UCSF Fresno Education Fellowship Program does not have a formal application.
Please e-mail the Program Director your application materials:
- A letter of intent explaining the reasons for your interest in the Fellowship position and identifying your most relevant skills, abilities and experiences.
- Current CV with reliable phone contact information
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letters emailed directly from the applicant to the program will NOT be accepted as valid; they must be sent directly from the letter author.
- All materials should be submitted by email before the application deadline of October 1.
- The offer date for all Wilderness Medicine Fellowships nationally is November 1 at 0900 PST/ 1200 EST. No offers to external candidates will occur before that date and time.
Fellowship Director- Susanne J. Spano, MD
UCSF Fresno Emergency Medicine Residency Program
155 North Fresno Street, Suite 206
Fresno, CA 93701
Telephone: (559) 499-6440
Web address: http://www.fresno.ucsf.edu/wilderness-medicine/
UCSF Fresno Medical Education Program web address: http://www.fresno.ucsf.edu