• WE ACCEPT APPLICANTS WITH U.S. OR CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP HAVING PERMANENT RESIDENCY (GREEN CARD) OR TN STATUS FROM A FULLY ACCREDITED U.S. OR CANADIAN DENTAL SCHOOL. ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD APPLY GIVEN THE INTENSE COMPETITION FOR THE THREE RESIDENCY POSITIONS. PREFERENCE IS GIVEN TO APPLICANTS WITH CALIFORNIA DENTAL LICENSE, ACTIVE DEA NUMBER AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE.
• We require California licensure and a valid DEA registration number by the start of your second year.
• We require a paper be submitted for publication prior to graduation from this residency.
Our residency program participates in the Postdoctoral Dental Matching Program and PASS (http://www.adeapass.org). The residency program must receive all necessary materials by October 17, 2016.
Send the following materials through PASS by October 3, 2016:
• National Board Part I (by way of Dean’s Eval)
• Dental school transcripts (sent from the Registrar's office) - including the spring 2016 semester
• Personal Potential Index Evaluation (three)
• Dean's Institutional Evaluation
• Undergrad transcripts
Send the following materials directly to the program by October 17, 2016:
• Comprehensive Basic Sciences Exam results
• Completed UCSF Fresno application form (located on website)
• Match Number (enter on application form)
• 2x2 inch color identification photo (placed on application form)
• Dental Admissions Test score (DAT)
CRMC - Deran Koligian Ambulatory Care Center
Attn: Lynn Foote (OMFS Program)
Surabian Dental Center
290 N. Wayte Lane
Fresno, CA 93701
After all materials are received, applicants will be contacted only if selected for an interview.