Each year, UCSF Fresno turns doctors into neighbors by training hundreds of physicians and medical students. Forty percent of the physicians trained here stay to provide care. Thanks to all partners, donors, faculty and staff for their support and hard work. In 2014, UCSF Fresno:
• Graduated nearly 100 physicians
• Completed another successful recruitment period and welcomed 100 new physicians
• Started clinical training for the second class of medical students in a program that trains physicians specifically for the San Joaquin Valley
• Began raising funds to establish the Gene W. Kallsen, MD, Endowed Chair in Emergency Medicine
• Started fellowships in community pediatrics and sleep medicine, bringing the number of fellowships at UCSF Fresno to 17
In 2015, UCSF Fresno will continue to advance health in the region as we celebrate our 40th anniversary. To make an end-of-the-year gift, please call (559) 499-6425, click here or email.
Email Brandy Nikaido at email@example.com with comments and suggestions